You really need to have a pool and spa inspected during your home inspection because it will:
- Identify potential problems: A pool and spa inspector can identify potential problems with the pool or spa, such as leaks, cracks, or structural issues, that could be costly to repair.
- Assesses safety features: A pool and spa inspector can assess the safety features of the pool or spa, such as fencing, covers, and alarms.
- Evaluates the condition of equipment: A pool and spa inspector can evaluate the condition of the equipment, such as pumps, filters, heaters, and lights, and determine if they are in good working condition or if they need repairs.
- We provide a detailed report on the condition of the pool and spa, including any potential problems and recommendations for repairs or upgrades.
- Protects your investment: By having a pool and spa evaluated during your home inspection, you can protect your investment by ensuring that the pool and spa are in good condition and that there are no problems that could be costly to repair.
It’s important to note that not all home inspectors are qualified to inspect pools and spas (we are!), so it’s a good idea to look for an inspector who specializes in pools and spas if you’re purchasing a home with these features. Having a pool and spa inspected can give you peace of mind and help you make an informed decision about your purchase.